- License Agreement
- flusiboard Standard License
EINN Shannon Airport 2018 by Ciano35 and Robert Byrne XP11
The Ortho Version of the Scenery
More Info about the polygon version
Any donations, no matter how small, via paypal.me/xpirishscenery would be greatly appreciated. Literally 100’s of hours of work went into this project and we are really happy with how it turned out. We were considering making this payware but want everyone to be able to enjoy it.
Shannon Airport (EINN) is an international airport situated on the west coast of Ireland in County Clare. It is the third busiest airport in Ireland, with 1.75 million passengers passing through in 2016, and is used as the first stop for many flights originating in America.
You don’t need any scenery libraries as this is a fully custom airport. However, you do need opensceneryx as some airport vehicles are used from that library.
- 100% custom buildings on the airport grounds designed to be as close as possible to real life (Details below)
- Buildings have realistic night textures
- Realistic orange glow night lighting
- Removed excess aircraft parking
- Custom placed ground polygons
- Cars added to car parks matched to Ortho’s
- 1000’s of trees added to airport, surrounding grounds and golf course
- Exclusions to remove autogen facades and objects
- Main Terminal
- East Terminals
- Aer Lingus Cargo
- Servisair Cargo
- Lufthansa Technik
- ASL Aviation
- Atlantic Aviation Group
- Fire Station
- Car rental buildings
- Golf Club house
- Control Tower and surrounding sheds/ cabins
- Park Inn hotel and Shannon College of Hotel Management
- And many more
Known Bug: The alpha channel in the railing on the roof of Lufthansa Technik causes objects behind it to disappear. Currently working out a solution for this.
Please note that this scenery is compatible with X-plane 11 only.
There are 2 different version of this scenery, one for people who have Ortho’s installed and one for people using default scenery. The version for people using default scenery has loads of extra polygons for the carparks, grass etc. but obviously won’t look as realistic as Ortho’s.
Download the version suitable for you, unzip the file and place the ‘EINN Ciano35 + Robert Byrne’ folder into your Custom Scenery folder. Start X-plane 11 and enjoy.
If anyone would like the version that includes the Ryanair aircraft with people boarding as in the pictures send me a pm and I'll send it to you.
- 74.39 MB
- 35 Downloads